You must be sick...

....if you're reading our blog on the first day of raya. Either that, or you simply love us too much. I know we're irresistible but control la sikit. Finish all your rituals and makan-makan before you indulge in steaminess ok, boys and girls. I have a life too so I'm just gonna quickly drop you some raya gifts then I'll scram. In return, I want your duit raya. Fair enough?

I think one of the most annoying things about public holidays/celebrations is tahap kefamilyfriendlyan of the holiday special tv programs. Bosanz and terlampau festive. Yes, most people memang enjoy the warmth and meriahness but there're people out there who are spending these occasions alone, or just macam I, antisocial and detest festivals. Petronas and buddies always come up with warm, and sometimes deep, tv commercials for the three major celebrations. Macam tak puas hati if orang tak terharu and nangis tengok the heartwarming scenes. Here in KGAS, we only share shallow and semi-arousing ads. We're 18-SX, nsfw (not safe for work) and always haram. If you want to stay pure and suci for raya, come back later. Go watch your U-rated (u for umum, i.e. safe for all human beings and animals) tv shows.

Hadiah #1: Something that melts you and make you happy



Hadiah #2: Dreaming the impossible (Warning: beware of flesh bombs)



Hadiah #3: A bunch of question marks in your head and potentially a chuckle



Hadiah #4: Colors and rainbow (even lower end chocolate can be sexual)




Hadiah #5: Gedik girl



Hadiah #6: Old school seduction



Lastly, sempena raya, I can't help but recycle something I shared before in here. One of the most memorable pictures I've ever seen. There are things you wanna forget but you just can't. It haunts you till whenever. This picture definitely has that kind of power on me.

To keep the innocence of this blog, it's best to not post it here. Click to view the picture

I hear some groans and uiews here and there. Raya is never the same anymore, isn't it?

Don't forget my duit raya. I don't do things for free. 

yang shouldn't be here,
aku yg tak insaf

2 comments:

  1. simply love you too much. :)[in my reading list. always waiting for an update hihihi]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know you sayang KGAS lebih2 dari dulu lagi. What's there to not like about us, kan?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...