Baring with me

An alternative if you're sick of watching happy, festive holiday movies with your partner during Christmas...

Lie with me (2005)


The story is kinda cliche. The sexually free and hungry Leila goes around having one night stands with guys based on animal instincts/attraction, until she hooks up this hottie (David) who's as sexually aggressive as she is. Pure casual, unattached sex slowly mount into emotional and sexual tension between them as they start wanting and needing more than just sex from each other. Although there are side stories about other messiness in their individual lives, the main focus of the film is still pretty much lust, sex and love.

tribute.ca
The sex scenes and some of the lines are fairly explicit and sensual.


"Down on my knees for the very first time I remember there was all this hair in my mouth. I didn't think that was what it would feel like and the guy kept forcing himself in my face saying "please, please, please." He sounded like a little girl... I didn't know if I was supposed to close my eyes or keep them open, but it all just happened so quick. There was this flash. I looked up and I saw his head reeling and I knew he was happy because he kept saying my name. "Leila, Leila, Leila." His hand got lack on the back of my head and you know what I did? I got off of my knees and ran. That was what I thought to do. I kept running and running and running. I raced so fast that what happened made my heart burn. My heart hurt... as if I had just twisted a muscle. "        
                                                                                                                                                       ~Leila


Oops, definitely not the best conclusion for a blowjob but I can imagine doing what Leila did especially if I feel like I'm being treated like a tool.  



People who like the movie are those who masuk character and can feel the tension and chemistry between the two. People who don't like it thinks the movie is really pointless - nothing more than sex, meaningless, slow, dull. But isn't that closer to the reality? Oftentimes our lives are just as boring and less-than-purposeful. Fast-paced and crazy movies like Sex and Zen, Sex and Chopsticks may be hilarious and exciting but they are not real. To add to the rawness, movie makers should really consider using ordinary faces like Lee Kang Sheng (in Help me, Eros and The Wayward Cloud) for this type of movie to remind us that people like Leila and David exist in everyday life. If people around you are honest enough to tell you about their sex lives, you'll discover that they're not the person you imagine them to be. Your housemate (no..i'm not secretly referring to aku yg berdosa) may enjoy being watched on webcam while masturbating, your engineer friend may be a sex addict, your distant cousin may be a gigolo, your neighbour may be seeking group sex partners, your parents may like to......yeah yeah, i should stop. you get the idea. Ordinary people and ordinary lives but extraordinary, film-worthy stories.

main attraction: Eric Balfour's butt line
Anyway, the movie does try to be a little artsy especially when Leila's wandering on the streets accompanied by indie film type of narration that not everyone would appreciate (like those in 9 songs). I think we are caught somewhere in between, because it's not one of the best steamy, couple movies that we've watched but it's not bad either. At least, the guy's body looks yummy.

And finally, the trailer....


would someone other than AYB please lie with me,
aku yg tak insaf

5 comments:

  1. Reality or not, this movie sucks! The *censored* scenes are so fake and the girl is too ... ordinary? An okay movie to watch with fellow girlfriends because of the realities, honesty, internal conflict, bla bla bla but never bring your bf along. Bosan....


    Volunteering myself to lie with you,
    -LL-

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh?! don't remember watching this together. it's not censored la..just doesn't show penetration. i still think ladies can watch this with their bfs, just not with the mengade ones like LL

    if you're sincere in volunteering, y not u drag your buttline here now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie's too laopeh that we remember very little details. I know it's not censored la, I mean the supposedly R rated scenes. Don't be deceived people, your bf won't like it


    P/S: u're the one having a break, so u come here. -LL-

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the record, i wouldn't partake in above-mentioned activity, unless it involves a sweetheart at the other end of the line.

    just saying.

    lots of people would lie (tipu) or liar (wild) wit u, but u actually waiting for -LL- je.

    ee... why u so like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whatever...just wanna lie with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...