A lovely pakcik


No need to explain much kan? KFC never disappoints. I think whoever thought of this slogan in the first place, memang humble and underestimated kfc's charm. It's not just good. It's awesome. I don't think we can be friends if you don't like kfc. Dulu masa kecik, I only get to eat kfc on birthdays of family members or if I get lucky masa I keluar with my uncle. Masa kolej, we only go to kfc ramai2 if there's any major celebration. Sigh. I nak promise dekat colonel sanders, if I ever become rich and dapat beli makanan yang mahal2, there'll still be a spot in my heart n stomach for kfc.  Maybe I nak jadikan KFC as the secret code between my future husband and I as "nak sex malam ni"..but that's my idea now. Jangan curi, especially you, aku yang berdosa. You all should find your own secret code with your lover too!! Sayang kfc. muahhh


























Itadakimas
~ aku yg tak insaf

9 comments:

  1. dear aku tak insaf,
    macamana nak cari a guy as sedap as kfc? possible ke? pls give me guidance..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lick them first. If you still want to go for a second lick...he's the KFC.

    Pictures to agak mencabar keimanan dibulan puasa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. malangnnye i heard that the best kfc can only be found in malaysia? mmg mencabar keimanan btol. lick je not enough must bite also to savor the taste. mace tak leh pakai jek advisor nihh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think about it. If just by licking would bring the sensation to such extreme, imagine if you bite it. Thus, licking enough is a good guidance to find the right 'KFC'.

    Advice saya mmg yg terbaik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku yg berdosa, men are just the chicken. u yang determine whether or not a guy can turn into something as sedap as kfc. learn to spice it/him up!

    yang forever in love with kfc,
    aku yg tak insaf

    ReplyDelete
  6. well,if want to have the sensation of the tastiness of the stuff,we have to bite it till the end,even though u have to bite ur finger (if u r using hand to eat),but since u don want to lost ur finger,u only got to lick it... i think that how the quote was made...so,how about hot n spicy tonite,hahaaa.....

    -living within shadow-

    ReplyDelete
  7. nak hot n spicy kena come out frm the shadows n go to the nearest kfc

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh,ok....wanna join??

    -living within shadow-

    ReplyDelete
  9. if KFC can gave u something impressive and make u orgasm and force ur small eyes to open wide... hihihi then i think that man must be The Original/HotnSpicy Recepi lahh kan. (suma nak set je, takde nak a la cart kot neh)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...