Last Night, She Said

"Aku memang suka loud sex pun." - ATI

So one couple (note: married) will rent ATI's bedroom for quite some time. Her concern was that her bed creaks. Y'know, like bila kau baring atas tu and pusing-pusing, dia bunyik cam krek - krok - krek - kreek. "So camne kalo couple tu nak have sexitime?" asks ATI, sambil baring and testing2 bunyik katil dia dengan ganas - pegang bedpost, goyang-goyang. Hit her head against the pillow several times. Moved her butt up and down till the bed damn gegar. Testing yang kira intense la.

I told her, "Dude, kalo laki tu skillful enough kau can do it slowly la dey. Tak pun on the floor ke. On the chair while sitting down ke. Mana-mana lah."

"Hm. Takpelah. Aku memang suka loud sex pun."



Well ATI, as long as you don't do it while I'm next door I won't do this to you.




Totally unrelated but aku nak_cake_ni. It's a divorce cake, and I want it for my future contract-wedding. That's right, if I'm going to have to get married, might as well make it a contract one. Also, nak_cake_ni boleh jadi korang nye YM chatroom id. Bak kata our friend yang tak cakap Melayu but knows what "nak" means, why do most YM people have "nak" in their nicknames? Jawab. 


I feel like doing a post on FB's soon. Not Facebook, the other FB.

No X's and no O's.
AYB

3 comments:

  1. nah, you wouldn't be next door when I do it coz I'll be doing it with you. Jom buat bising

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...