Happy Daddy's Day

My dad obviously won't be reading this, so I'm not gonna pretend that he'll see this and tell him all the mushy things. Even if he does, he wouldn't know this is written by his daughter. But geez, if that really happens, I wonder how he stumbled upon/found out about this blog. Never mind, I don't really want to know. As out-of-control as I appear to be in here, I don't talk about sex with my parents...well, not that much. I do with my mum sometimes coz I know she's almost as perverted as I am. I believe she likes sex jokes more than anything else. My dad...err..is more reserved but I'm trying to liberalize his mind little by little. My short term goal is to convince him that some of his high schoolmates might be gay even though they're married with kids. Long term is probably to convert him from a men's-brief-old-uncle to a boxer-cute-man. Wish me luck.

not my personal secret. i just received my first vibrator in April, remember?
I'm kinda tired of being my dad's greasy baby. You may wonder what a greasy baby is. It simply means I'm the youngest and fattest in my family. Not good. I need a change.

Today, I simply want to be someone's sugar baby and of course in return, I'll celebrate father's day with the kind soul who's still missing in action. I'm on the verge of signing up at sugarsugar.com. I've been thinking about it for a while now. Should I or should I not? I swear I'm not a materialistic girl but I gotta admit this is a pretty neat idea.

Sugarsugar.com Where romance meets finance (see, isn't this brilliant?)


SugarSugar.com is for generous men looking to spoil, and dynamic women looking for financial support with bills, or who just need some excitement in life! Started by a real sugar baby, SugarSugar.com only accepts true, proven sugar daddies and sugar babies, and provides a staff of sugar dating experts to help you find the perfect mutually beneficial arrangement.
Sugar Daddy relationships are as old as mankind itself. Men have a natural instinct to surround themselves with beauty, and women have always sought out the security of a mature, financially stable man. While these aren't the only qualifications for a good dating experience, they are a good place to start!
Women: never worry about money again!
Men: join the only dating site where women outnumber you by 8-to-1.
Begin finding your perfect Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby by creating your free profile now. Start living the sweet life!




My profile would probably look like this:

Aku yg tak insaf
Sex blogger
Needs a man who can make her laugh hysterically 

And my match would hopefully look something like this...

Any muslim name (ehem...inside joke) |$$$
Generous prince of some sort
Looking to spoil and pamper a crazy supergluey woman and make her laugh till her boobs drop

If you're rich but ain't smart enough to think of the reasons to become a sugar daddy, the website has the list ready for ya.


If you're not rich though, the message to take away from the list, which also happens to be the only one out of the 20 that's worth highlighting, is #4:

You don't have to be rich - just be generous with what you have.

Exactly, which is why 3$ is enough for me. I imagine if a man has 5$, he probably wants more than one sugar baby and that'd be divided among, say, 5 women and each of us will only get 1$. But if the man only has 3$ and he's sincerely looking for a crazy sticky woman, then all he can handle is just one baby (which will be me) at any time. Everything will work out nicely. It's all cool, like a bottle of chilled beer.

unusual beer ad. think dirty.
I encourage you to create your own and your match's profile in the comments section. Jangan kedekut. Be generous with what you have, remember? That includes you, aku yang berdosa. Don't try to get away from this.

Happy sugar papa's day,
aku yg tak insaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...