Daddy's Day Part 2

Yes, Happy Father's Day to those of you celebrate. But please don't do so watching Lolita-type of movies ok.

Actually this is more for aku yang tak insaf, since now she is not only (temporarily) real dad-less, 
but also sudah menyuarakan hasrat to find a sugar daddy prince in that latest post. 
My my, aku yg tak insaf. Itu sudah tahap critical tu. 
Remember patience is half of your iman babe.

But tak apalah. Because I know she wouldn't stray
she wouldn't be able to, since her Muslim prince
will be of the modern-but-still-alim-sedikit kind. 
The kind that will magically make her vibrator disappear maybe
some kind of hot pencegah maksiat guy. 

Exhibit A: Pro ball-handler Bachar Houli. On a praying mat.

Yes, pencegah maksiat, but hot. You know how aku yg tak insaf is. 
She keeps complaining of the weather, "tak tahan panas" or "oh my god panasnye," 
but give her pictures of lelaki panas, oh terus je cool down. 

By the way, if you're as into muslims as ATI is, you can give MuslimHunks.blogspot.com a looksie, 
or maybe even bookmark it (as I'm sure ATI did). But the question is, halal ke

As you ponder upon that for a while, ATI, 
let me get back to the topic here. For a daddy-less ATI, 
here's a music video by newly-formed dancing boy-band from East Russia, "Kazaky"
which I think you would enjoy,


In the Middle? Hmm. Pusat ke? 

Also, since I juga sympathize dengan kepanasan you di sana, here's something to cool you down further. 




Manis nye! Oh yes, can I have whip cream to go with that please? Thanks.
First stanza lyrics for sing-along:

Meet me at the ice cream truck 
I'll be you an ice cream 
I'll whip out my Drumstick 
that will make your eyes gleam
lick it up quick - before it melts on the floor
I got it!
Uno-dos-tres-quatro 
Gimme some more
Okay! :)

Slurp. Coincidence: my favorite ice-cream is the Drumstick.

In case the videos above proved too modern for you, nah yang ni -


More pakcik-desi (inside joke, real-life sweetheart) type, no? Imagine you and him, duet lagu ni. The lyrics apply well to your situation, too, don't they ATI?

My heart stops, when you look at me
Just one touch, now Baby I believe,
This is real,
So take a chance and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back!


Can't wait for my ice-cream,
Aku Yang Berdosa

2 comments:

  1. hahaha..:D
    is that rude to offer my ice cream 2 u :P?
    ngee~
    jk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...