Not every post needs a title

Ish...dah 1 month tak ada update?! Shame on us. Actually I wrote another one in May but blogger lost it. They said they'd give us back the post so I waited n waited for it, but they never did. So I merajuk at blogger just like I merajuk at anyone and everyone.

Making me merajuk is as bahaya as standing behind this gorgeous lady

There's a lot to share during the time we're gone. At least I had you guys in my mind but I'm not sure if aku yg berdosa did. Alright now, I'll share with you a molehill of crazy things that I stumbled upon:

Creepy

Absolutely disturbing "It's a boy!" birth announcement card. Urgh blueeehhh. So tak ada class. Good thing they don't have a a girl version. What a disaster.



Arty-farty

Contemporary artwork of women and food by Lee Price. This one is with strawberry swirl ice-cream in a bathtub. If they use me as a model, it'll definitely be me + a bucket of kfc chicken on a bed covered with grease. Half or fully naked, tak kesah pun.



There's a fine line between artsy and indecency. Be your own judge. 2 of the grossest from Mirko IIic Corp




Reality

The reality is, sometimes I just wish I'm a man.




In case you're lazy to click on it to see it at full size or if you're so rabun that you can't read even when it's maximized. Here's what it says:


Money! Sex! Karma! Could sperm donor be America's finest part-time job?
Donating sperm to someone who needs a little help making a baby isn't just profitable. There's also the whole improved karma thing that happens when you lend an anonymous hand to someone who dreams of having a child. If you're between the ages of 18 and 40, can pass our demanding battery of physical, genetic and mental testing and can appreciate the soulful payback that comes from helping to create a child, we'd like to hear from you


Great deals like this shouldn't even need advertising. Guys, don't be mengada. Hurry down to your nearest sperm bank and make your deposit! You'll find babies carrying your genes everywhere if you donate frequent enough. No more existential or survival concerns. Life's all good.


These people want your jizz-ness.  Y'know, sperm for money. (JFL)





That's a joke but truth is, there's a sperm collector in China now. It works as a hand job machine and only costs $2,800. Contact the manufacturer if  interested.  





I have nothing to say about this. Nude gaming party in New York City. Americans can come up with all sorts of excuse to do crazy things. Y'know, it's all about feeling free bla bla bla. It's ridiculous but you can't help feeling jealous. Don't deny. Well, just wait for us to organize this kind of haram events in Malaysia. Siapa lagi you boleh harapkan right? Right now, in our to-do list: masturbate competition, sex toy party, live sex demonstration, aku yg berdosa's special erotic massage session etc. Feel free to add more to the list in your imagination.




Jokey




If you're not super or mega big, then you're just smart. I love elephants and horses but I also want my man to be smart. Why can't I have them all?!




Super large stress-reliever for guys. Reviewers seem to love it. I mean, who doesn't love boobs? Even I can't keep my hands off aku yg berdosa's boobs. 



It's cool, isn't it? *doing doing*


While playing with the boob(s) and nipple with your perverted hands, you can also eat them literally. The Japanese strikes yet again. Edible boob-shaped pudding. Soft, tender and milky. Perfect for breast-obsessed mummy boys.




Fantasy

Sometimes I'm a feminist, sometimes I'm not. One thing I always agree with men is, women are a pain in the ass. There are times you just wish your woman will shut up, get sucked into the black hole, or whatever.





The handsome, knows-it-all, charming guy that every woman desires and every man aspires to become:






When you've tasted all kinds of women and colorful cocktails, hanging out with good ol' buddies suddenly 
become a fantasy.




I just want to hide from the rest of the world, like that....








Maybe I was an ostrich in my previous life. I'll become a pig in my next life since my ears aren't pierced. No idea what's the reason behind this? There's none really. It's just a ridiculous myth I heard from my mother and her mother.


Running away from reality but still far from fantasy,
aku yg tak insaf

2 comments:

  1. right now i want the hand job machine and the Super large stress-reliever boobs..
    combination both = awesome..
    hahahaa :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. if ur an engineer, find some way to make that so we could market it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...