Introducing Guest Writer, Aku Yg Miang

Well, of course I couldnt resist the request from these 2 perempuan who can't seem to keep their inner desires, here I am introducing myself as a guest writer to contribute to this ever steaming blog.

First of all, I can be refer as Aku yg miang or as aku yg tak insaf called it "the little slut"......of course I do live up to this reputation otherwise whats the purpose of someone who's back of their mind is as "wholly" as a virgin to write here.

Anyway this first post by aku yg miang is just a brief intro of myself......since these 2 perempuan has a "bout" page about their likes, here's a list of my likes:

NON GREASY FOOD. despise food too oily which is as oppose to aku yg tak insaf's likings

CHEESE. I've always find cheeses to be somewhat of an aphrodisiac, oooo it's the 2nd best thing to orgasm

GAYS. (not to comment)

GOSSIPS. who doesnt talk bad around ppl's back?!

NAP. best activity when u got nothing to do and to pass time.....besides sex of course

VAINITY. is this even a word? whatever, as long u know it when u're looking into the mirror :D

EMO-ING. love to torture your own mind, life's too boring if happiness is evrywhere


I guess thats about it, its time to sign out now, be sure to look out for the next post from me.......it will come very soon when my inner desires just couldnt hold any longer for they are not to be ignored (staying true to the motto).


P.S: By the way, i've decided to keep anonymous about my gender but i assure you aku yg miang is as good looking/handsome and pretty as:
 
leave the imagination to you readers out there



3 comments:

  1. oh ii,im tired of these 2 perempuans,so now i want to know u plak,ekekekekeee.....

    -l.w.s-

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuuuuuu...........

    -l.w.s-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...