Tantalizing Thursday

I cannot concentrate on work so naturally perusing the Internet suddenly became a priority. Anyway.

Look at what I found!

A very interesting question asked at Answerbag...

My friend will buy me dildo for bday, hubby feels disrespected by her doing this, he says he'll burn it when I get home. Should I ask him if I can use it JUST once out of curiosity? Or just secretly use it when I get it at work before I go home to him?

You guys can click on the link to see the kind of answers people are giving. Some of them are hilarious, especially the one which advised tying the husband to the bed post. Personally though, I'm curious at the trying-it-at-work part. Can you people imagine sneaking a huge 'toy' past your bosses and cowerkers at work? Haram giler wei.


Oh yeah. Can you imagine if she had gotten a glass dildo instead? That would be impossible to burn, wouldn't it? Wonder what the hubby would do then... 


Hurmm.... 


Also from the same site:




Tak boleh nak scandalous lagi? Totally reminds me of the French movie Ma Mere (My Mom). You guys haven't seen that movie? Don't worry, it'll be reviewed soon. 


In other unrelated news, can someone help me interpret this painting? 


In case korang tak nampak painting ni la kan: So the girl is wearing tudung (teghingat da plak, tudung 3gp dan video scandalous dalam lif tuu), but not wearing seluar. The donkey's 'carrot' is showing. And out of nowhere... there's an old guy menservice diri sendiri di belakang itteww. 


Apakah maksud semua ini? Whose wet dream was all this?! Huargh!


Hurm...

Yang need closure, 
Aku Yg Berdosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...