Ultra random

Okay, forgive me for digressing from the real purpose of this blog. I promise this post will get steamier as you read but I gotta start the post with a video & song that's been sticking in my head for the past few days. I've been thinking about it so much that I bangun je from my nap, I terus asked aku yang berdosa "ei, takpe ke aku nak post who you finna try dalam blog?". She tergelak. Nampak sangat the video & song haunt me even in my sleep. I've shared this video on facebook but since some of you aren't friends with us on fb, allow me to present our favorite video of the week (and probably the year):



People who know me would know that Who you finna try is so not my type of song. But I was so impressed that I had to download the song. Aku yang berdosa and I can't stop singing those two lines "who you finna try" and "I bet it ain't me", not forgetting of course the aaaaaahhhhh that's so annoyingly best. We're still trying to master the art of hair whipping and the technique to open our mouths as wide as a rhinoceros. So hopefully, we can proudly share our hard work one day in this blog. This could be my only chance to slap aku yang berdosa. Bless me!

Here's another video that also berjaya to stir our emotions, but in a bad way though.



Qouting Dato' Siti Nurhaliza in one of her interviews on isu tudung"Siti tak pernah nak cakap Siti ni baik. Ikut la Siti. Ikut la Siti sebagai contoh ye. Tak eh. Siti tak cakap macam tu". Aku yang berdosa and I also don't claim to be baik and so, we're not in the position to kutuk them for kissing in the public, jatuh maruah etc. But, can the guy and his friends be any meaner? "Oi bai, ada racun doh", bodoh this bodoh that. Seriously can't stand the arrogance and smug look on the bf's face. In short, memang tak de kerja la.

Okay..dah. tukar mood.

.
.
.

Don't know since when Christmas has become a season for lingeries. Here's a series of commercials that caught my eyes:

1. La Senza

I personally think this is pretty creative. The video shows bra ladies singing note that reflects their bra size A to G. If you're can't get enough of the Christmas song (yeah right), check out The Cup Size Choir official site to play with the girls. Oh yeah, you can play with them using your keyboard and create the most beautiful Christmas music. But I gotta say, it's kinda creepy to see the girls breathing and slightly twitching their bodies even when you're not doing anything and just staring at the page. Not saying this out of jealousy, but I honestly think F and G cups are simply too much. Maybe guys don't feel the same. I know some enjoy the feeling of not being able to cover their partner's boobs with their gigantic hands, but some prefer to feel like they have the boobs under control. Comment la to tell us what you like and what's the ideal bra size for you. Jangan malu2 ye.



2. Victoria's Secret

"Victoria's Secret asks what's your fantasy?" Surely pretty babes showing off their assets and VS bras is not, and will never be, in my list. The horse scene definitely reminded me of the Old Spice ad, which also reminded me that I haven't smell a guy in a long time. Gersang I. haha.



3. Fortnight Lingerie

This is not really a Christmas special but I just want to share it anyway. The first video is girl-on-girl and the second is more indecent, mostly because the pak tam looks too gatal. Show these videos to St. John and Red Cross members and I'm sure they'll be so motivated to learn their first-aid lessons well. Or maybe this could be part of your doctor-patient game in the bedroom. Jom learn CPR!


Super Sexy CPR from Super Sexy CPR on Vimeo.


Super Sexy Abdominal Thrust from Super Sexy CPR on Vimeo.

who you finna try?!
aku yg tak insaf

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...