Naughty Halloween

It's Halloween this weekend. It's a day when mustard can flirt with ketchup, Power Rangers can hook up with Pocahontas, Doraemon can have sex with Little Mermaid etc etc because nobody cares; you can dress up or down as you wish.

pumpkinny butt

I know not many of us Malaysians actually celebrate Halloween. Other than having to pay for costumes, I don't have anything against celebrating it. It's just another overrated, highly commercialized occasion and an excuse for people to party like there's no tomorrow. Nevertheless, I have to say, I like the idea of having a little private Halloween bedroom party with my playmate every once in a while.

must have stolen the idea from The Wayward Cloud.

The simplest and cheapest costume has got to be the Adam and Eve couple costume. Strictly speaking, it's not even a costume because all you need is some leaves to cover private parts that eventually will be exposed anyway. Of course this costume is highly recommended for those with a reasonably good figure and killer abs. Most would prefer people to show less of their flabby sides. But what do we know? Maybe they didn't have a model-like figure either. I'd say, go for it people, but post your pictures online only if you have an arousing figure.

Here's an idea: instead of using actual or plastic leaves, why not cut out leaf-shaped seaweed sheets (for sushi). That way, not only will it serve as a cover for the exclusive zones, it's also edible when it comes to some intimate time with your hungry beloved.

Notice what's being implied here? The guy's private is too long that he needed such a big leaf. *curious*

If you're tired of being a living soul, try the inanimate Plug-n-Socket and Key-n-Lock. I want to be the plug/key just to see what it's like to have something hanging down there and how it feels to be the giver for once. More importantly, I want my man to know how it feels to be the receiver. Will try not to do it too often in case my man becomes too addicted and that brings out his original gay self that he's been trying to hide. I admit I occasionally imagine having a gay bf, but I don't want to be sharing him with another man....unless the other man is burning hot and he'll serve me too. Now, that's a dilemma...hmmm..

Socket: Come here you

what's up with the key?

If couple stuffs are too cheesy for you and/or you don't like the typical police, nurse, cell-mate, pirate, devil costumes, how about traditional costumes and less conventional outfits? Might take a little more effort and money to find the right costume, but the exotic experience is priceless.

A scene from Sex & Zen

If you want to stick to the original, go ahead and put on (or request your partner) the traditional geisha makeup

aha! a male nurse finally :D

Almost any outfit for ladies can turn into a sexy costume, but it's so much harder for guys' costumes to be sexy and not gaudy. Sigh. The world's too kind to men. Men get to see things that turn them on more often than us. Unfairness. But hey, I know one costume that would turn me on for sure.

It's not a secret that I have something for plumbers. I know most plumbers are nothing close to sexy but Mike Delfino in Desperate Housewives is definitely one hot plumber. Imagine a man with a body as good as his shows up at my doorstep wearing something like this and tells me that he's here to repair my leaking pipe. Oh God. Another 'pipe'  just leaked because of you, Mike.

I can call this a plumber costume if I want to
The point is, if you love to have fun and some variety in your bedroom, any day any time can be Halloween. Why wait for Halloween to be playful and dress up as someone you are not? It's not illegal to pretend to be a fireman/woman in your bedroom and it's justified because you're putting out the fire in your partner who's burning with desire.

Waiting for the perfect plumber,
aku yg tak insaf

1 comment:

  1. wesss..very2x klaka laa how u presenting tht info..hahhaha..love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...