Don't play-play ah!!

As a child, happiness came to me usually in the form of a new toy. My favorites were Legos, a toy horse and three Power Ranger figurines that I share with my siblings. Playtime was all the time, and our fantasies were boundless. I'm sure you guys could still remember your favorite toys too, and that warm feeling they used to give you kan?

I used to have this fear of growing up, thinking that adult life would be boring, toy-less and no fun at all. Boy, was I shocked to discover the kind of toys that are available for adults these days, and the kind of games that they get played with! (No wonder there are some grown ups that still get spanked.)

As open minded as I try to be, still can't believe that some of these exist. But then again, tacky and scary to me, might be thrilling and sexy as hell to others. Without further ado, courtesy of Cracked.com, THE 25 Most Disturbing Sex Toys

Here are a few highlights:

At number 11, The Tongue Vibrator: 


I find this the most disturbing of all. Look at how life-like this tongue is. Can you bear to have a mechanical thing made to look like a human organ lapping all over you? Well, Aku Tak Insaf sure can. This is her favorite out of the lot and if she had to choose, she'd probably buy this one. I was flabbergasted to say the least. 

Fun Website Quote:
"The sweet licking motion provides endless and tireless rhythm"


To guys who face the huge dilemma of whether or not to use both hands on the steering wheel while driving, check out the AUTO SUCK. 

"Designed to be plugged into any car cigarette lighter"

Better make sure your driving instructor does not own this. Or THIS!


Just cannot tahan the fun website quote:

Fun Website Quote:
"Smaller than the real thing, this foot is ideal to keep in your drawer and take with you on those long business trips!!"


Read More

Think you've seen enough? Wait till you scroll down to number one. And yes, is the MOTHER of all Horrors. I don't even know what to call this. The people who made it call it, Mr. Jack with Mustache.

Bonjour Monsieur. Say "aaaa"

Aargh. Why would anyone ever NEED this kind of thing? Kill me now, and kill me fast. Don't think I'll be able to recover if I find my guy and his pal Mr. Jack. No thank you, Sir. 

PS/ Coming soon, the weirdest NSFW fetish featuring something you would not believe...


Off to find my human play-thing,
aku yg berdosa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...