Kau Maid, Aku Mate

Tak tau since when maid became a hot topic between aku yg berdosa and me. Let's see...it could be after her recent complaint that she thinks she looks like a maid. Even if that's the case, to me, you're still a young, petite, and kawaii maid. My mum always puji aku yg berdosa's beauty while I look like a pig at best. But seriously, I don't think you look like a maid, especially after the haircut (yang unfortunately dah start kerinting at the ends). Oh well, tak pe, you tetap lawa.



So anyway, aku yg berdosa dengan kecohnye told me stories she heard from her part-time indon maid. I think it's better if she retells the stories herself coz they involve ice cream (her favorite dessert), appliances (she manjaly complained about how she felt like a handyman when we were domestic partners) and household chores (dia kan maid)-- she knows them best.

Coincidentally, 2 days ago New Straits Times had a feature story on the war between maid, sir and ma'am. Check out where the juice lies


******************************************************


"Although our Cambodian maid was not drop-dead gorgeous, I was attracted to her petite figure and demure character." After a couple of months, Adam's attraction towards the maid grew.
"I wouldn't say I am a pious man but neither would I have expected to be a cheating husband. It all started with an innocent brushing of hands when she passed me a cup of tea."


"I could see that she was not the type to say 'no' to requests. So, when I asked her politely if she would sleep with me, she said okay.


"We started having more and more afternoon 'sessions' while the kids took their naps."Adam said: "As much as I tried to stop, I couldn't. Soon, I found myself taking more and more risks. I would even try to get the maid into bed while the kids were watching television in the living room. I knew we could get caught, but that was part of the excitement. However, the baffled and confused look on my eldest son's face when he walked in on us one day was all it took."


"It was a good thing my son didn't say anything about it to my wife. But from that day, I stopped sleeping with the maid. I realised that I was hurting two innocent victims.


******************************************************


"I always knew my husband had a roving eye and would constantly get attention from his female colleagues. But I expected him to have some standard in choosing his affairs."
"When our first maid confessed that she had slept with my husband, I accused her of lying."
"I packed her bags and asked her to leave. I was under the impression that she only wanted to 'divide and conquer' the family.
"But when our replacement maid's new bed broke, I got suspicious. She was a skinny and small-sized girl and it didn't seem possible for her to break a bed on her own."
Shana's suspicions were confirmed when she caught her husband sneaking out of their bedroom in the middle of the night one day.
"A part of me didn't want to accept what that might mean, but I had to know. After a couple of minutes, I opened my maid's bedroom door and found him on top of her.
"Needless to say, he was dumbfounded and could not weasel his way out of it.
"I filed for divorce and am now happily remarried to an honest, loyal and trustworthy man."

******************************************************

Damn. Imagine I lose my man to a maid. How embarrassing. Tau la I'm neither skinny nor demure. But if you need to have an affair, let it be someone else. Mind you, she's my helper, not yours. And pwetty please, leave the gardener, electrician and plumber alone too.




Let Prince William teach you guys how to be a man.

William & Kate to live without servants

His insistence on doing his own cooking and washing up is in stark contrast to his father, the Prince of Wales, who employs 149 staff, of whom 25 are classed as personal staff for himself, the Duchess of Cornwall and Princes William and Harry.
They include butlers, chauffeurs, valets and chefs and are paid a total of £6.3 million.
The BBC journalist Jeremy Paxman claimed in a book about the royal family that the Prince had four servants in attendance to help him get dressed every morning, and that one aide squeezed his toothpaste onto his brush for him and another once held a bottle while he produced a urine sample.

Honestly, I don't mind if my man doesn't do the cooking and washing. But it'll be a huge turn-on if he knows how to fix things around the house. Men nowadays totally fail in Kemahiran Hidup. God, if you give me someone like William, I'll walk down the aisle with him in this awesome dress. I promise.




Need to lose weight to fit in that wedding dress,
aku yg tak insaf

2 comments:

  1. bila baca pasal ni teringat suami cousin i..kantoi ngn maid from indonesia..kesiannya:(
    terus musnah perkahwinan..anak2..:(
    sigh~
    sebb tu kena amik maid tua2..baru ok kot..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yg tua2 pon tak safe. most of the times bkn salah maid, laki yg gatal lebih2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...