Ahhh..I'm ernie ernie

Recommending 2 catchy songs for you to party away the weekend. Jom heboh, people!

Gionnyscandal feat Maite - I'm horny



Tonight I'm feeling to make you enjoy with a blowjob 
I want to feel in my throat.

Pardon the not-so-perfect English. They're Italians after all. While you're at it, forgive the girl's accent too. Ah ah I'm ernie ernie (instead of horny). If not for the title, the lollipop sucking and whipped cream spraying, I might never get what she's singing.

Gionnyscandal..what a name. Hahaha. He's a cutie, isn't he? Not to mention he's kinda macho when he raps. If only I know what he's rapping, I might get ernie too.


Jackie Q - Ring Round the Rosey



Children: Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down!

A ring, a ring, a ring around my rosy.
My little pocket is so fit and so damn cozy.
Ring, a ring, a ring around my rosy.
All the boys in town say I've the prettiest of posy.

Some blokes say that one hole is more than enough!
Then why did God give me two? Not including my nuff.
If you've got a pretty face and a pretty thing or two, you will find the most prestigious blokes are lining up to meet you!

1, 2, 3, 4 (Feels just like coming in the back door.)
5, 6, 7, 8 (Aaah, feels great!)

A Ring, a ring, around my dirty posy.
My rear pocket is so fit and so damn cozy.
Ring, ring, ring around my posy.
All the boys in town say I've the tautest of posies.

A lot of folks have said that this act is just for men; to them I say strap one on and let us ladies in!
What's the point of life if the gays have all the fun?
Just south of my front part; I will make you cum!

9, 10, 11, 12 (Feels so good, must be bad for my health.)
13, 14, 15, 16 (I'm soaking.)

A ring, a ring, a ring around my rosy.
My little pocket is so fit and so damn cozy.
Ring, a ring, a ring around my rosy.
All the boys in town say I've the prettiest of posies.

(instrumental)
Ring, ring around my rosy.
Ring, ring around my rosy.

Children: Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down!
Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall down!

A ring around my rosy.
My pocket's so damn cozy. And my posy, my posy--I'm talkin' about my asshole!

From the movie Get Him to the Greek.

My favorite part is none other than:

A lot of folks have said that this act is just for men; to them I say strap one on and let us ladies in!
What's the point of life if the gays have all the fun?
Just south of my front part; I will make you cum!

Oh yea, let me in your posy, baby boy. hahahaha. But don't blame me if I can't make you cum. Saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah takyah tunjukkan.


yang suddenly rajin update blog,
aku yg tak insaf

2 comments:

  1. sblom BJ...kena make sure dick partner tak kepam... ekekkekee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. any interesting stories? do share!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...