Fresh Flesh

Never quite get why aku yg berdosa likes American Apparel. I admit I didn't attempt to understand or try putting myself in her shoes, clothes, or bras. But now, I finally get it. If a picture is worth a thousand words, naked ones are worth a zillion words, buckets of saliva, long gazes, mind explosion and much much more. If she dressed like that at home, without doubt, I'd have succumbed to the charm of AA.












Y'know what's missing in all these pictures? Bras. If necessary, I can make a donation to AA. There's a C-cup bra mysteriously circulating between the 3 women at home. I first thought it was my mum's so I dumped it in her room. She confronted me and claimed it doesn't belong to her, and conveniently suspected it's my sis's. My sis denied and we decided to put it back in my mum's room. The bra hidup secara nomad for about 2 weeks and my mum finally concluded the bra belongs to aku yg berdosa and I accidentally brought it back with me. We're now waiting for aku yg berdosa to reclaim her bra. If she continues to be in denial, then we'll ship it to AA (padahal bukan brand AA pon).

Sometimes I wonder why some girls can be so bubbly and ..young. I was born with an old soul and appearance. I have never ever lived and acted like a teenage girl. Do I care? Not really. At least I won't look too different from now when I reach menopause. Typical me. Belum ada anak dah think about menopause, just like belum kahwin dah tau my husband will beat me up and belum masak lagi dah tau akan lapar after masak & makan. I'm a fortune teller, just like my mum.

Anyway, girls who look older than their age, like myself, are not for the normal, perverted guys who go crazy over young flesh. For normal guys like that, enjoy the fresh summer breeze.



Btw, don't be naive. Love is not funny. Sex is, love isn't.

If you didn't like the young ones, worry not. I have something else for ya.

Maybe this video suits you better.


The Terrifying Truth About Sex Chat Lines -- powered by Cracked.com


If none of these can attract you, you're either already in love with someone or you're just not into girls. Don't argue coz I know I'm right.


Not yet a C-cup but will be after I have a baby,
aku yg tak insaf

3 comments:

  1. this is quite disturbing. if its mine, then its possible that you have subconsciously curik-ed it from me. ape lu rindu wa? *terharu 5 seconds*

    but WAIT. kan the only person (between us) we KNOW who is a closeted C cup is..... YOU...

    anyway, AA. it's definitely genius marketing. obviously the message is that their clothes are as comfy as being naked. i like its understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhehehehe...i wonder the smell of that bra... 2 weeks x basuh....klau u xnak,u bg kat i jek....x dpt u,dpt bra u pun jadilah...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha (not really laughing. saje nk be polite). kalau nak bra yg berbau, curi from ladies locker room kat gym lagi best n efficient.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...