PMS Management For Dummies

Never really had any PMS symptoms before 21. God knows what happened after that. It just gets worse and worse. Almost every man in my life has been a victim at some point (or all the time for the more kesian ones). It's not hard to tell when I'm having my PMS coz even though I'm unreasonable by default, I'm way over the top when my darling hormones are in charge.

So, research says milk can help reduce the symptoms of PMS? I don't really buy that idea, but I love the campaign that encourages poor fellas who live with PMS to buy milk for their ladies who have crazy mood swings during that critical week of the month. I don't see why some people have to be so serious and call this sexism or stereotyping women. Stereotypes exist for a reason. So ladies, take it easy, laugh it off and just admit that we can be emotional bitches sometimes.

everythingidoiswrong.org, your home for PMS management, where we continuously analyze and compile data on the global state of PMS.



The five different expressions at the top of the page shows the intensity of each PMS Level:
Level 1 (Green): All is calm. Just like right before a storm
Level 2 (Blue): Be aware of potential slips-ups, but it seems ok.
Level 3 (Yellow): There's an elevated likelihood that you screwed something up
Level 4 (Orange): Be on high alert for verbal traps and questions about weight.
Level 5 (Red): Look out! Everything is wrong and it's all your fault.

Puppy Dog-Eye-Zer allows you to take a picture of your own and practice how to adjust the size of your eyes and the level of wateriness according to how messed up and sorry you are.

Sensitivity Vocabulator gives you suggestions on the choice of words that can save you from stinky stings.

Instead of "It's not my fault", try "Sorry"
Instead of "Consider my side", try "Sorry"
Instead of "Calm down", try "I love your spirit"

Pending apologies

Deepest regrets on my previous less deep regrets
It's not me, ok it's me. 
I'd like to apologize if that's ok
I was more equally at fault.
I wish I could turn back time and unchange the channel you were watching.
Words don't come close to expressing my regret and I'm sorry about that.
Please accept my apology, not that I'm telling you what to do.
I'm sorry for putting the glass somewhere you would knock over.
I'm sorry I forgot that our four-month anniversary is a month away.  
Sincere regrets for overlooking your new haircut 
I'm sorry I believed nothing was wrong when you said nothing was wrong.
I apologize for looking at the waitress that time I was ordering
I'm sorry I couldn't guess what I did wrong.


Pre-approved apologies






2 of my favorite pending apologies:
I'm sorry I believed nothing was wrong when you said nothing was wrong.
I'm sorry I couldn't guess what I did wrong.

That's so me.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"No, there must be something wrong. Tell me."
"Really nothing"
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"If there's anything, you must let me know ok?"
"Okay"
"Good." and go on to talk about something else
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. merajuk and become really cold for the next 30 minutes to 48 hours.


"You sound angry. Did I do something wrong?"
"Nope."
"But you seem really mad. I must have done something."
"Nothing"
"Tell me pleaseeee"
"You don't know?"
"No, tell me please"
"You really don't know?"
"Tell me la"
!@#$%^&* I'll give you time and space to figure out yourself. Until then, don't say anything that will provoke me even more


I'm ashamed to say that I'm just like a typical woman when it comes to this department. This is what happen about half of the time but there are of course other less skema and ridiculous PMS stories depending on who the provoker and victim is. The problem is though, sometimes the provoker and the victim are not the same person. It's simply tough luck and bad timing, nothing I can do about it. My brother's now one of the most successful PMS detectors among my victims. He can sense within 3 minutes from the time of eruption. He's well-trained. My sis's colleague is the only male in their department and for self-protection, he has a PMS calendar to keep track of the days he might get burned from explosion. I admit it takes patience for men to learn how to deal with and tolerate this PMS shit; it's not easy. But other than that, it's still a much better deal to live as a man than as a woman. Be thankful and love your woman more if she doesn't take you on a monthly emotional roller coaster ride.

I wonder how lesbian couples cope. Double PMS. Double trouble. Blueh


Be a man. Be a PMS hero.

Never my fault,
aku yg tak insaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...