Beastly Breasty

Women's boobs has always been a complicated and sensitive issue. Some aren't afraid of showing what they have, some try to hide them, some love to show off but get pissed when people can't take their eyes of them, some others want to share so bad but they've got nothing to show etc etc. We dah biasa with the first two categories, yang I paling tak tahan is the third group of people. If you're one of those pretentious folks, you should consider getting one of these.



I can't think of another way to look more ridiculous. Putting plastic boobs on my forehead? You've got to be kidding. I'd rather be naked. But the thing is, I doubt any stranger ever lay their eyes on mine. Plus my mum is in charge of the quality control of my dressings. Strictly no low cut, as long as I have to pass her security checkpoint before I go out. Sigh.

For guys who dream about having a pair of boobs to hold and squeeze anytime anywhere,  it's not a dream anymore....only if you have an iphone.

iBoobies iPhone case



Don't know what to say about this. You can't put this in your pocket and you can't even use it in places where you're expected to show some decency, e.g., in front of your boss and at your future-in-law's place. However, if none of these is a concern to you, get one from Amazon for only US$10. Murah kan especially since USD dah makin worthless.

Speaking of boobs squeezing, it's better to be caught squeezing a fake boobie iphone case, than the real boobs. Speed camera not only caught a China man speeding, but also squeezing a female passenger's boobs. Multitasker eh.


He claimed that no one was sitting next to him on that fatal day and that someone edited the picture before posting it on some kind of online forum. Ye la tu. Siapa yang tak ada kerja sangat nak photoshop a saman picture? Not like he's some kind of superstar. Now he plans to sue the traffic department for violation of privacy. Selamba je

In terms of showing females' assets on screen, I think Americans can be a little too shallow. I don't get why there's always a college frat party feel in their supposedly sexy commercials, tv shows and movies. Can't they be a little classier?



Compared that to this European ad for Liaison Dangereuse - a German lingerie store..well, actually there's no way to compare. They are not even in the same league.



Refreshingly sexy and for a while, it got me to believe that sexiness really is for everyone. Of course, I quickly realize that's not the case for me. Why would I stand in front of the mirror and admire my body, when there's nothing worth admiring? This is not about low self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply being truthful and realistic. Even with my current appearance I already berani to have a sex blog and let people imagine that I'm some kind of sex goddess (bukan I sendiri prasan, memang someone called me that on Yahoo. I pun terkejut ok.), I seriously dare not imagine what I'd be like if I were slimmer and prettier.

my sentiments too

Anyway, most men would still prefer the American type of sexiness, I believe. Men are visual beasts after all. They used to be visual animals, but I dengan baik hati nye promoted them to beasts. Btw, arab ladies in burqa have my full respect now. Before this, aku yg berdosa told me how they all wear branded baju sexy underneath the burqa. Seems like it's more than just that. Arabs really know the law of seduction best -- they just keep people guessing what's under that mysterious cloth, and that itself is arousing enough. (To be fair, I'm sure most of them wear it for the right intentions. No offense.)

Show you something creepy before I leave...


A hand bra. Apa lagi...it's already in my wishlist.

will be wearing my mum's unused bra,
aku yg tak insaf

3 comments:

  1. sekian lama patik menunggu perkhabaran, akhirnya ada jugak entry yg terbaru.. yeahh multitask hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lama keee? recently macam rajin je update. your appetite's growing nampak

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...