G-Shock

Aku yg berdosa insists I didn't tell her about this: the first Malaysian lesbian couple got married in Batu Pahat (a small town in Johor) end of July. I'm pretty sure I did but she always space out when I talk to her and starts doing her own little thing in her wonderland. I hate repeating what I just said 5 milliseconds ago.


When I showed the news to my parents, they sort of sneered at it. They couldn't believe all the tales I told them about gays and lesbians could be this real. Right here in Malaysia. Apparently someone even made a facebook page (it's in Mandarin though) for them, to celebrate their love. I won't express my admiration for their courage in the form of a facebook like....unless the more likes they get, the sooner Malaysia legalize gay marriage. Couple of weeks after this news, I introduced the idea of bisexuality to my mum. I still remember her expression of disbelief and ridicule. "Like this also can?!", she said. Yes, my poor innocent mum. Like that also can. This is how exciting the world is. But one thing I have to praise my parents though is, they're surprisingly sporting when I made the bold hypothesis that, my dad's sister could be a lesbian. They seemed to enjoy it everytime I find some evidence and share my observations with them.


Anyway, if you can't give homosexual couples your blessing, leave them alone and give them some space. Don't be a hater. If you believe in karma, the more you hate gays, the more likely you'd end up falling in love with a gay or your son/daughter would be one of them. "Karma's a bitch, only if you are". Ingat tu.

Sempena the 2nd monthliversary of the first Malaysian lesbian marriage, be ready to get turned on by some girl-on-girl action.








My mum sometimes questions my sexual orientation, and it's all aku yg berdosa's fault. Babe, can you not love me so much in front of her? I'm 300% straight ok.

mentally assassinated,
aku yg tak insaf

1 comment:

  1. wow wow... haha never tot of that. Yang kecoh dulu pon pasal lelaki pregnant hahaha ghupanya penkid. neway, good article yaw

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...