E-Mage

In one of her posts, Aku Tak Insaf mentioned how fat she's feeling recently, and sempat juga memerli I dengan mengatakan bahawa I dah kurus. She's definitely one of the most dramatic person I've known my entire life. Memang all girls have the tendency to create drama especially when talking about their physical appearance. Sometimes I feel kesian that guys (or other girls) have to bear with this kind of nonsense. But then again, you can also think of it as a kind of leverage for them. For example, when the bf sees that gf has obviously gained weight and is stressed about it, the bf can say, "Eh, suka la you nampak dah chubby sket. Finally!" She may pretend to not believe you, but trust me, a little sweetness sometimes can go a long way. After all, you are the ones responsible for our poor body image.

Personally, I'm trying to ignore my own obsession with how fat I look. So now I avoid looking below my neckline in the mirror. Tapi, tiba2 pulak I ter-over focus on my own face, and more and more notice how "mature" I look now. Hated the fact that once, ade orang yang berani call I "Puan" even though I am only in my early twenties. Siapalah yang tak reti nak pakai spek mata tu? Oh, betapa terguris nya hatiku! Now I know why it is rude for guys not to ask the age of a lady. But what can I do, I sendiri pun tak layak nak diconsider a lady.

To console my poor soul, I reminded myself over and over that AGE and SIZE does not matter! Nasib baik this is proven when Helen Mirren was voted to have Body of the Year recently. Despite being 66yrs old, nenek ni berjaya come out on top of the list of hotness mengalahkan other younger stars, sekaligus membuktikan yang ATI and myself pun hot stuff yg hot on the market jugak! Kita mmg umpama pau kacang yang steamy dan char kuey tiao yang greasy. Rambut Helen Mirren pun full of uban, so thank God, that also means we don't need to worry about our sneaky uban problem now! FYI Helen also starred in movies were younger men fell in love with older women (a dream of ATI), like A French Gigolo. So there you go. You need not worry about getting old or getting out of shape, gierls!







Yg Hot (self assigned),
Puan Aku Yg Berdosa

1 comment:

  1. younger man fell in love with older women. best. its remind me about this film. Kate Winslet nude scene in The Reader. best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...