AID(E)S

Works from French AIDS prevention NGO -- AIDES.



Not a traditional steamy clip but I suspect this is arousing enough for guys who get turned on easily, which is erm..95% of the male population (the other 5% consists of the elites -- sex psychos, sex maniacs, ultraperverts and rapists). In the end, watching this video only prompts people to have sex, not safe sex. A little too vibrant and nakal for everybody, except for les Francais. Teach me how to not love them. If I have the option to get organ transplant, I'd request for a French heart and brain.



What has it got to do with AIDS? The answer is at the end of the video. Vivez assez longtemps pour trouver le bon. Live long enough to find the right one. How tersirat. Japanese are the pros in sexual animation (I'm not a fan of hentai; you perverts would know better.), but I think this video's pretty neat nevertheless. At least I can feel her why-is-it-so-hard-to-find-a-man desperation. Doesn't mean I'm feeling it now though. I just wanna be a proud and carefree man-less woman for now.


Female version: Just protect yourself from the penis octopus, penis turtle, penis seaworms, tongue corals etc. This is why I haven't learn diving. The underwater world is full of danger. Takut.


Guys don't need protection. Women are the kindest and cutest creatures.

World of Sex -- The safer you play, the longer you stay. The Clit Coaster and The Tunnel of Love look haramest, but I bet you'd love 'em. Nak introduce this concept to Dr. Ng Yen Yen. Ni baru la niche market. I'm sure she'll will do anything to boost Malaysia's tourism. Percayalah.

going to jaga api now,
aku yg tak insaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...