Curiosity

Was playing around with a few Google toys and found this.

Zeitgeist 2010: How the world searched

This is the top 10 Most popular "how to" google searches
  1. get pregnant
  2. kiss
  3. impress a girl
  4. improve spoken english
  5. reduce weight
  6. gain weight
  7. tie a tie
  8. create a website
  9. make money
  10. meditate
Guess which country did this statistic come from?

If you secretly guessed Malaysia...sorry, we can't be friends. I'm not that uncreative.

Well, it's from India. I loled at everything, except for #8 and 9. Lemme offer some advice and enlighten Indians who happen to be reading this.

1. How to get pregnant.
Can't believe they're still googling this. I thought they can't stop making babies, and one of the reasons is because the average condom is too big for them. My advice: do your country a favor and learn how to not get pregnant instead. I don't know how Indians get pregnant, but for us Malaysians, this is how we do it

 
easy, no?

2. How to kiss
Hmm..biar betul. Don't know how to kiss? It's like eating. Let your lips touch hers, then bite.

step 1
yep, remember, biting is a must

3. How to impress a girl
If you like her, ignore her. If you can't, pray to god that you're good with words. May this story be your inspiration.



4. How to improve spoken English
Talk less

5 and 6: How to reduce/gain weight
Eat sleep eat sleep.

7. How to tie a tie
It's tying the knot that's hard. Ex Canadian Prime Minister can teach you how to tie a tie.

 
late Pierre Trudeau
8 and 9: How to create website and how to make money
If I knew, I wouldn't be using blogspot and writing an ad-free blog.

10. How to meditate


Forget about meditation. Just sleep.

Alright, now guess where the list below comes from:
  1. what is love
  2. what is life
  3. wikipedia
  4. what is internet
  5. dictionary
  6. translate
  7. what is the weather
  8. what is marketing
  9. what is accounting
  10. what is 3g
United Arab Emirates. Top of the list is "what is love"? Awww so cute, so sweet, so naturally jiwang. (I'm biased, very biased). The rest I have no comment, but here's my take on the first two.

This is love....


and this is life...
[source]

If you agree with both, you could very well be my soulmate. Please contact me.*

*offer limited to arab dudes only.

Find out about other top-10s from India, UAE, Malaysia (Inspira? Really?) and other regions.

Looking forward to 2011 Top 10 Indian's How-to searches.

curiosity killed my time,
aku yg tak insaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...